Cultivate Advisors, one of North America’s largest small business advisory firms, was named Best Small Business by the 2023 Best of America Small Business Awards (BASA). Co-founder and CEO Casey Clark was also recognized for his leadership with a BASA Award for Best Entrepreneur. Both honors were received for Coaching.
“It’s been a wild couple of years at Cultivate,” said Casey. “These wins would not be possible without the commitment and dedication of the Cultivate team and the community of owners, entrepreneurs, and partners we have built and collaborate with daily.”
The prestigious Best of America Small Business Awards exist to recognize, celebrate, and promote exceptional small businesses in the United States.
Small businesses were judged on their successes between 2021 and 2023. During that period, Cultivate:
- Supported thousands of owners in 160+ industries, with those working 12+ months averaging a growth rate of 43% in top-line revenue and 65% in bottom-line profit year-over-year;
- Experienced continued rapid growth, acquiring Breakwater Accounting and Performance Platform’s management and training software;
- Established 3X, a boot camp designed to rapidly accelerate growth for business owners with under $500,000 in revenue;
- Partnered with Benchmark, John Hancock, the Exit Planning Institute, the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), and Newity to bring its industry-leading services to their small business communities;
- Launched the free Business Value and Health Assessment tool to help owners measure their enterprise’s value, health, and exit readiness, which one partner called a “game changer;” and
- Created the podcast Catapult Your Business, where Casey sits down with an advisor from Cultivate each week to tackle issues facing owners with valuable insights and practical tips.
Along with the two BASA Award wins, 2023 saw Cultivate continue its five-year streak of making the Inc. 5000 and the organization’s list of Best Workplaces for its “exceptional workplace and company culture.” Casey was also honored with the 2023 Gold Stevie Award for Best Entrepreneur by the American Business Awards for overseeing the firm’s “explosive growth,” along with his “commitment to supporting his fellow entrepreneurs” and “creating a positive company culture for his employees.”
“The 2023 Best of America Small Business Awards contest attracted high-caliber small businesses and well-deserved winners. Taking a small business off the ground takes a lot of effort, time, and sacrifice. All the 2023 winners deserve recognition, and we are very proud to celebrate them today,” says Anna Stella, President of BASA Awards. “We congratulate both the winning entrepreneurs and their teams for all their hard work and achievements,” continues Anna Stella.
Details about The BASA Awards and the list of 2023 winners are available here.
About the BASA Awards
The Best of America Small Business Awards exist to recognize, celebrate, and promote exceptional small businesses in the United States. The BASA Awards showcase the best of America’s small businesses for their outstanding work and contribution to their community. With over 150+ categories to choose from, the Best of America Small Business Awards is one of the largest awards strictly for small businesses in the United States. Learn more about the BASA Awards at https://www.basawards.com/