We’re Passionate & We’re Growing
Chicago, IL | Denver, CO | Vancouver, BC
Who Are We?
Cultivate Advisors partner with small business owners to provide tailored advising solutions focused on core business skills. Our 8 key areas of growth consist of time management, financial planning, sales/marketing, systems/processes, recruiting/leadership, technology implementation, productivity/organization, and vision/strategy. Learn more about our work in supporting small business owners at cultivateadvisors.com.
Who Are You?
You are an experienced entrepreneur or business leader with a knack for leading entrepreneurs and their business to its true potential. Wearing multiple hats, learning from setbacks, and being a proactive problem solver is in your DNA. The ability to create and foster new opportunities comes natural but you seek a culture where you are surrounded by other entrepreneurial doers. Your thirst for challenge, yet humble curiosity are characteristics you want to be valued for. The balance between detail-oriented and visionary strategist screams excitement. Selflessly leading entrepreneurs through their journey to success sounds like the career you are looking for. The perfect balance between employee and entrepreneur is the game for you.
The Role & Qualifications
- Full Time
- Comfortable in a sales setting, to succeed at the BA role; Sales experience and success are required.
- You have competency in 2 of the following 4 skills: Financials, Recruiting, Leadership, and Marketing.
- You have owned or been the main driver of a business or business unit. For example, you lead a team, had financial control (managed a P&L), and you had financial tie-ins to your compensation, so you understand both the emotions and the risk from the client’s standpoint. Your past has had successes, and you have also experienced failure and succeeded through it giving you perspective.
- Minimum 10 years of business experience.
- You are successful in an autonomous world.
- Be able to look at both macro and micro when breaking down a business
- Importantly, you have a low ego. You are openly humble, open-minded, and can talk about weaknesses easily.
- Tech savvy, innately able to pick up new software quickly, open to trying new resources and proficient with Google Docs and Sheets.
- You also understand the value of having systems and processes in the business to allow for sustainable scalability.
- Base Salary Plus High Yield Commission
- Competitive Benefits & Investment Account Matching
- Unlimited Vacation Upon Achieving Initial Milestones